Saturday, December 29, 2007

December 29th, 2007



I have this red and black Asian-style shirt. I don't even remember where I got it, but I never get a chance to wear it. It's sort of dressy, but not really. Well, today is my in-laws' family Christmas party, so I'm wearing the shirt.


I'm wearing my new favorite black pants from Steve & Barry's. In this photo, you can also sort of see my new hair. I'm having a difficult time photographing it. It's basically brown, and I'm growing it into a bob that's longer in the front and short in the back. My original intention was Victoria Bechkam's hairstyle. My hair is a little thicker than hers, thoug, so I'm not sure it'll work out the same. Regardless, I'm actually enjoying growing it longer this time. (I do this nearly ever year, by the way.)


Happy Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: