Friday, August 19, 2011

A New Start

It's time I restart this blogging thing again. In the past this blog has been focused on fashion, then running, then dieting. I'll probably continue with one or all of those. Perhaps I should stop focusing upon a single topic and just write about my life?

My life. Let's see. At the moment, it sucks. This has been one of the worst Summers of my life, plagued with personal tragedy and bad things happening to nearly everyone I love.

That being said, it's also been full of triumph and success, too. I guess it's all about how you look at it. Recently, I got a 5k PR and a medal (4th place in my age group, one of the great things about being in my 30s, I guess). And then yesterday I found out I'm unemployed, and today my Wii system stopped working during a thunderstorm.

So, you win some, you lose some.

Stay tuned for more, because no matter what, I'm not giving up.

Never give up, never surrender. (wwww.mcchris.com)

No comments: